Re: PMC10 sells for $355.00 + ATTN ALL BRITS

I asked the very same question over on the Digitech
2101 list the other day. A PMC-10 owner responded that
he paid $275.00 way back when. I was very tempted to
go after the one at ebay, but I've found myself
distracted by this......

http://www.philrees.co.uk/products/footctrl.htm

Rogue Music says they can get it for me for $229.00.
This sounds incredibly cheap considering what the
pedal claims to do. I contacted Phil Rees & they said
they would sell direct for 230 pounds,(that's
$373.00).
Needless to say, I'm feeling a little confused right
now.

I know we have some folks from the UK on the list. Can
any of you give us your take on the Philip Rees MM5
Advanced Midi Foot Controller?

I converted the dimensions to inches & it came out to
(approx) 14" x 6 1/4" x 2". It certainly doesn't
demand a lot of floor space.

Your pros & cons on this device are appreciated!

John

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=156715250

> Anyone know what these things went for new when they
> were in production?

===
John Tidwell