Re: Echoplex sells for $3,050.00

Hi,

I just joined this list and I know a little bit about
some of these devices but I don't own any.  Yet.  I
might be into some money soon and I was considering
getting an Oberheim Echoplex, but just what is the
price on that thing?  Last figure I saw was around
$900.  The website said something about the price
coming down when it went into production again, but
$3,000 is certainly not down!  Jam Men seem to just
slip through my fingers, someone's always quicker with
their checkbook than I am, so I've given up hope of
getting one of those.

Well, I appreciate whatever comments/suggestions you
can give to this neophyte.

Thanks,

Ryan Novak