Re: absolut mess

>Could be slo-blow fuses are the original part?  May devices have a higher
>inrush at power-up than normal operation. Kim?
>
>Stew

I think slo-blow is great. That'll definitely prevent premature popping of
your fuse from a fast in-rush.

sorry. ;-)

I think they use fast-blow fuses, probably a better quality brand than the
one you got at der radio hack. We originally put in .25A, 250V fast blow
fuses. I don't know what they've done since. Using a slo-blow would be
fine, I think.

kim