Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #382

the question is, will internet delivery eventually replace CDs?  and the

> answer is of course.

    Well, I don't think so..not everyone will fall head over hills in love
with the
computer, I'm sort of losing my taste for it due to my ISP. (who just
disconnected me
again..10 minutes is all i get to read these messages and reply.)
    If the only way we can get music is over the net, and some of what i
have heard, I sure
wouldn't buy..(guess that's why radio will be around a while longer, so we
can listen and
choose on what we want to spend our money) then i guess i will just have
to be content to
listen to my own sounds which I do most of the time anyway. Course i do
have an echoplex and
a jamman, and wish i had about 3 more of each and am waiting patiently for
Matthais's
update. This is The Loopers page isn't it or did I get on the wrong one
here?
My 2¢ which won't buy an atomic fireball jawbreaker today..they are now 5¢
James>>>>>