Re: Question of the Week -- when do you NOT loop?

if you wanna be in 1975 you don't loop but with technology today there's
absolutely no reason not to loop and use patterns created by your self
through
your sequencer wether it's souned forge4.5 or cakewalk diffrent versions
hgave
the number of patterns you =can sequence or loop with your  better of using
l;oops asv your loop will always be on time will your guatrist?