Psycho-Looping in Philly..with Looped Drums!!

hello all...

come join JFK's LSD UFO as we play our first Philly gig. In fact 1st Penns.
gig

Anyone in Philly or S. jersey?? hope you can make it out. It promises to be
a very
Psychedelic nite - >>>

Anyway - come on down - the other 2 bands are supposedly the stuff of
Philly legend, and one of them opened for Roger Waters on his recent tour,
and are described as somewhat like early, trippy Pink Floyd...

we are very loop oriented, i loop mangled guitar, samples, and some synth
patches, triggered by the most horrible thing in world - MIDI.Loopers are
ol school - digitech Time Machines, we use 4 of 'em on a good day!! plus
some oldskool sequencer loops (1987 mirage) - my partner loops triggered
drum sounds and synth sounds, plus some real drums that get into our
ambient loop-mic....lotsa real, live percussion too:

Jfk's Lsd Ufo

Sat October 9 - PILAM, phila, pa

10:00 pm

at Pi Lam - 3914 Spruce St, Phila, PA

with philly - psychedelic bands
The Red King
Temple of Bon Matin

hope to see some PA loopers!

...re: CDs--no - we're lame - and still do not have the CD done yet-- i am
heading
over to the artist's house later to go over the cover/tray card etc. we
don't wanna rush it - a few of you at the recent INTERNET CAFE gig with BON
busted
us for not having 'product' and you're right.. we're lame. Soon this will
change.

ZAPPA fans - the tour is on!! We are gonna be out with Ike Oct 27-Nov 6
check out www.projectobject.com for details...

seeya

Jfk's Lsd Ufo site                      Project Object/Zappa tribute
http://www.ufomusic.com                 http://www.projectobject.com