OT: keyboard alternatives for stressed wrist

Hi all -

Since this is the biggest bunch of technology-loving guitar players I can
think of, I thought I might ask the following:

I have been occasionally having some numbness on the back of my left hand,
which goes up the back of my arm, is occasionally SLIGHTLY painful in the
forearm, and other times feels like there is a breeze blowing on the back
of my hand (sorta like that, anyway).   I am a hardcore computer user, and
as of the last 9 months, playing in every spare moment.   I've looked
around, and this sounds kinda like it might be some sorta tendonitis/RSI
thing developing.

So - here's what I'm thinking of doing:

1.  switching from 11's to 10's on the guitar.
2.  buying a wacom tablet (I use one at home, and never had a problem
before)
3.  looking into an alternate keyboard, like maybe a one-handed "chording"
keyboard (something called the "BAT" looks interesting)

Anybody have any experience/words of advice/product recommendations?  I
prefer something that is PC and Mac compatible as far as the keyboard is
concerned, but am open to any suggestions.   I don't want to become
crippled just when I'm really starting to be able to play decently!

Thanks,

MT