Momentary Mute Pedal (not loop related)

Does anyone know if such a pedal exists?  I'm looking for something that
will mute the sound only when stepped on, so I can quickly cut sounds out
or
bring them in.  I know ProCo makes the Cough Drop, which does what I want,
but it's meant for microphones and takes XLR ins and outs, which I'd rather
not get into.
If there's no factory pedal, does anyone know anyone who can do custom
pedals that will prove reliable?  And for a reasonable price?

Thanks,
Jesse