Re: Momentary Mute Pedal (not loop related)

>        If it was me, I suppose I'd take one of my stompboxes (ideally one
> with true bypass) and set the gain or volume to zero- when the box was
> "on", there'd be no signal, when "off", the (true bypassed) signal. Of
> course, if you need all your pedals all the time, then you'd have to look
> at other options (which I'm sure exist out there).

Yeah, I can do that now with the channel-switching on my amp, but the
problem is that there's a minimum time that I can have either sound or no
sound.  To have a sound for only a brief period, I have to step on the
pedal
for on and again for off.  With a momentary, I can just lift my foot for a
brief second and then put it back down.  So I'd prefer that.  It's
basically
just a matter of speed and maybe ease.

-Jesse