Electronic drummer/percussionist

Yes,there is an electronic drummer on the LD list.My name is Jan
Wolfkamp and my drumsoloproject is Pads Alloud!.
I use an echoplex for 4 years now(only one)but when the EDP are
available again I want to buy a second one,for stereo etc.I live in
Holland,Europe and it is not easy to get an EDP here.In combination with
an DDRUM3 and an accoustic setup it is perfect!Last september I record
an CD with Greg Howard,the stickplayer with a lot of loops on it.It will
be released in the biginning of 2000,but on his webside
www.greghoward.com  there is an mp3 file of a liveconcert we did here in
Holland with loops.greating and keep on looping!
Jan Wolfkamp ,Holland