Just Wondering

This is off topic, but at least there'll be no mention of Honda's.
Since there seems to be a large contingency of Bay Areanites on the
list, I was wondering if any of you, or anyone else for that matter,
could inform me of the status of the magazine Mondo 2000. I live in the
far unlit unknown, and haven't seen it on newstands in well over a year.
It's sorely missed, as there was some interesting tech stuff inside.
Thanks, Z.