Re: the originalminimalists

At 18:13 -0400 10/8/99, Tim Nelson wrote:
> Actually, the second page I went to on the site had Robbie's poster on
>it,
> with a really cool mallard illustration. It's on the Calendar page,
>where I
> was hoping to find out whether the reunion is/was a one-shot deal or if
> they'll be performing anywhere else. Does anyone know?

I'm in the new incarnation of Mother Mallard.  Before last year it
had been dormant since 1991.  This was my second performance.  There
aren't any firm future performance dates, but some are in the works.
Please write privately if you have leads on possible venues.

Doug

--
Doug Wyatt                             doug@sonosphere.com
Sonosphere (electric/improv music)     http://www.sonosphere.com/