electricity question

first, i would like to state that my question of the lites going off were
not
based on some y2k paranoia, i have more important things to be paranoid
about.......second, i do not think bombing and shooting are very good
alternatives, although i had not thought about this as a
solution........third, yes, i could grab my accoustic and my bells and
little
drums etc but that still poses the problem of "looping", i was thinking
more
in line with,perhaps, player piano rolls or a room full of wind up music
boxes, accoustic items that can loop.......being a solo player, i cant get
many folk to play with me now with all my little "black boxes" intact,
"hey,
cant you play the allmond brothers?"......i agree that "looping" was
around
before electricity, chants, drum circles etc.......but i would be hard
pressed to form a choir or a drum circle by myself......and for the life
of
me, i cant find the feedback switch on my banjo.......:)......michael