RE: Boomerang and DL4

I've heard from another local music store that the DL4 is coming the end of
the month.

I printed out the DL4 manual from Line6's website. It appears that the
pedal
is 24-bit from the documentation although I'm not sure  if that literally
means that the sampling rate is 24-bit for the looper, can anyone confirm
that ?

Also it mentions that the loop time is 14seconds long, is that true for the
overdubs as well and not cutting the overdub time down like the Headrush ??

Thanks for any info. This pedal seems to have most of what the Rang does
except the long loop time.

Gary Weideman