SMART Media Cards

On 10/1/3/99 Dael Frane wrote:
.
>Now I need 4mb smartmedia for my Boss sp202 Dr.Sample.
>The Roland site is no help, and it's ugly too. Does anyone know where I
>can
>find the right smartmedia for the sp202? Can it handle larger smartmedia
>cards?

Dael,

I'm fairly certain that 4mb is the max. Check the manual. I picked up my
smart media card at COMPUSA. BE CLEAR THAT YOU BUY THE PROPER TYPE OF CARD!
I saw a 4mb in  camera store that would not work. Again check the manual
for assistance.

Patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net