Looper's Delight CD#1 STILL available!!!

Orders are slowly trickling in for the LD CD#1 but we still haven't
reached even the preorder number we were hoping for. This will probably
be the one and only run of this fabulous CD thus making it a RARE
VINTAGE LOOPING ITEM!!!(tm). Buy two today and sell one on ebay in a
year for $3k!! :)

Seriously folks, this is an awesome CD and the profits go to running the
LD mailing list and web site. If you haven't gotten one yet you're
really missing out. And I ain't kidding about the the limited edition
part; when these are gone, this run is over.

Here's the skinny again:

The reissue of the Looper's Delight Subscriber's CD #1 is now available
directly from Help Wanted Productions via Mail order.

Costs are $12.00 US including shipping anywhere in the United States and
$13.00 including shipping to Canada or anywhere else in the world.

Checks or MO (Prefered) in US funds (Payable to Help Wanted Productions)
can be sent to:
Help Wanted Productions
PO Box 2205, Phila, Pa 19103

Proceeds will go to the Looper's Delight Web site to help pay ISP and
other costs.

There's a web page dedicated to this product from the HWP catalog with a
pic of the cover, link to the full track listing, artist Biographies,
and ORDER FORM at:

http://www.voicenet.com/~legion/ldcd1.htm

Print out the order form from the link on this page and put down the
name and #'s of CDs you want. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS!
Mail it in and you'll get the goods in 2-4 weeks tops!

Thanks for all your patience on this project. The CDs look and sound
GREAT! Thanks to Ray Peck for starting the whole thing and getting the
fantastic covers done as well as Kim Flint and Michael Peters for
helping me organize this monster and getting it re-released.

There are links galore all over the catalog with info on other music HWP
sells, check them out if you so desire. The Web site houses a gallery of
unusual instruments and an extensive page of electronic music links to
other site, artists, and instruments including a page on the Roland
GR300/GR33b guitar synths. If anyone has any questions feel free to
contact  me and I'll try and help you out. It all free so as AB sings
"Dig me but don't bury me".

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.