dear heloise

one of the many little things that will eventually push me over the edge
is
the fact that i must dust off my equipment every day........and yes
heloise,
i smoke and smoke and smoke.......but unlike kim, i do not have to worry
about single malt contamination, i think gin dries cleaner.......so my
question is this, will i have to dust less when i can no longer plug my
tablas in or if the electrcity does not go away how do you suggest that i
deal with the air-born pollution problem.......or should i get myself
another
job and not worry about it?.........thanks........michael