Re: audiomulch patches

Rob-

Yo.  I have been exclusively using audiomulch stuff for the past few
months
now to the frustration of all my other instruments and schwag. It is easy
get a repore going with it.  I will tone up some stuff using different
parts
of the frequency spectrum to add a little wobble and complexity to the
tone
and then begin bubbling up, looping, and combining stuff together. I then
have been working with a British composer friend of mine who has been
doing
stuff in Koan and he then creates stuff in and around my work. Really some
great stuff.
Between that and Soundedit 16 for the MAC (which I generated and recorded
my
album "The Dead Sometimes Speak" that's going to be coming out this year
<gentle plug>) it has been an exciting time and a new direction for my
work.

good God y'all!

Buck