Re: audiomulch patches

I have played with AudioMulch, but it as of the last beta it would crash
my machine very regularly. I have yet to extensive tweak the latest beta
yet to see if the stability has improved. That said I would be extremely
interested in swapping patches with other loopers.

Darcy

Cummings wrote:

> hello loopland, i'm back after after a long hiatus. after having first
> found out about the audiomulch software (fer windoze) from this list,
> i've spent a fair bit of time using it in the last coupla weeks. what a
> great tool!
>
> to the point: any of you out there messing with this stuff as well? are
> any of you interested in exchanging patches?
>
> rob
> -the man cable-

Ph: (734) 764 3377
Email: darcyc@engin.umich.edu
'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate'
..... Steven Wright