Re: Off-topic: Home Electrical Wiring

It's the truth, I've got a 1/4 million volt Tesla coil and you can grab
onto it; your hair may stick out, but the amperage is nil.  Also, the
one-hand-in-pocket is an old but wise tactic for handling the really
dangerous stuff.  Explaination: you avoid catching an arc from each hand &
over the heart....