Re: fruityloops

I disagree! ;)

I'm not payed by the author of the program... but I assure you that you can
get really great sounding results of it... try a little more... and if you
want I can send you a little MP3 demo...
Clearly, forget the FL examples, they're pure shit... but I'm working a lot
with it and getting really "liquid" and "non-mechanical at all" grooves
(well... when I want mechanical grooves I know how to get it from FL too!).
I'm sure a lot of this work would be liked from the prog-Fripp-loopin-thing
people here too! ;) sorry guys....

ciao
leo

PS and if I have understood your mail, FL does allows istant pattern
shifting... try with Shift with left/right arrows.