Re: Two looping questions from a neophyte

>> Hi David... So is the SM82 mod the pre-fader fx send?
> yeah. and the 'pan' control has been swapped out for a nother pre-fader
>effects send.

Gotta look inside my mixer and see if sacrificing a pan pot is feasable...
nice idea.

>> And finally... What are your stereoizing fx used on the loopers?
> a lexicon pcm 80. occasionally, a waldorf (tabletop) filter.

Whatabout the FireworX? Where does that go? (I've gotta give my lonely
4-pole a little more attention!... I'm talking filters here gang!  8-))

> tendsta keep my hands offa that damned gtr-thang, yeah?!? 8-) dt

More string time exactly! I use a Boss GT-5 and have found it's 1.8 secs
to be extremely loopable... Sometimes I just leave the EDP and rack at
home and have a blast with the GT-5 and a fuzz or two...

Is there anyone out there who might know the feasability of expanding the
GT-5 delay time? 4 secs or more would be amazing for a standalone
all-in-one processor...

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com