min'd picks and akai remix 16

Hi, all...
        I saw Mr. Torn's mention of the Min'd pick, and I was curious if
those
were still in production. If so, who has them and where can one pick up
one?
        Also, I just got a beat up Akai Remix 16 and am looking for a
manual for
it. There are no resources on the web, so I was wondering if anyone here
had a manual or could obtain a photocopy of it. Heck, someone might even
know of a web resource where I could download it.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff McLeod
This is not here--
And now is almost over...