From: klowy@wrinklemuzik [mailto:klowy@wrinklemuzik.com]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 11:36 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com; ylpunk@yahoo.com
Subject: strings

i've been using elixir strings for a while (10's) and have yet to break a
string. they're expensive, but i think they last longer and are definitely
stronger. also use them on my acoustic guitars (10's again) and they really
hold up (both 6 & 1q2 string guitars). and i use some odd tunings.

klowy

"ignorance of your own culture is not considered cool"

the residents