Re: ELIXER Re: strings

i use them on all my guitars (several electrics, and my 2 acoustics - 6 &
12 string) and they sound bright enough for me.

however, i really cannot recommend using really high gauge strings (14's as
several suggested), because they will rip your hands apart. everyone has to
find the right gauge that works for them. your tone is created by the way
you play, but (necessarily) by the gauge of string you use.

klowy