Shopping for a FC

Hello Loopers!

Iīd like to know more about the All acess or the Roland FC 200 foot controllers since i am about to pick one up.Do you know if i can trigger my self made synth chords like with the PMC 10 and trigger loops sampler style from the EDP?Yes it is ashame that i sold my PMC 10 i found it very geniously done but i canīt tell you how frustrating it was having to reprogram this thing over and over again even with the new upgrade. I am also very curios about this Phill Rees FC but i never heard of the company and donīt know how reliable they are.It sure sounds good though although there is only four buttons per bank and i think it would be a little less. As far as a Lake Butler it would be nice but i dont think i have a chance to find one here in Europe!