Re: Get Over Yourself (or, How Not to Introduce Yourself toaMailingList)

>Lets get those Bay-Area beer drinkin' looper guys together for once
>and for
>all. I'm in and I'll get the 1st round-who
>else??...stannerthemanner...

I'm in the Bay Area... the Tampa Bay Area, that is.  Yes, this is how
people in this part of Florida refer to the Tampa/St.
Petersburg/Clearwater/etc. section of the state.

I take it this is not what you guys are talking about, but I'm just
checking anyway.

Cheers,
Paolo