Re: unsubscribe

Loopers:

Before anyone else goes crazy with this latest request to be
unsubscribed, please consider the following: Some of us like to make fun
of newbie listers who don't know how to unsubscribe, (including me,
albeit without e-mail comment), and are baffled at their seemingly total
lack of brains. However, I must say that I've noticed the more we all
make fun of these folks, the less the quality of loop (or other)
conversation. Instead of adding more mess to the mess, how about sending
these people instructions or pointers directly to their personal e-mail
address? Or perhaps posting unsubscribe instructions periodically to the
list itself, calmly and kindly? I'm getting tired of the noise, and want
this list be as great as it can be and has been. I'm going to try to
follow my own advice too. :-)

Jim

unsubscribe instructions can be found here
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/list/LoopList.html

or follow these instructions, from that page:

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the
subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:
Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com