ubject: Re: unsubscribe

> Jane, get me off this crazy thing!
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this list.
>
> Sincerely,
> @aol.com

 well.well,well sinc,sinc.since mentioned it in unison, perhaps there is
more fun than  realized.......for myself, having kept entertained for many
years withr The EDP.(and a lurker  of knowledge). i am ready to reentry
another facet of realities with the extended Jamman i havn't turned on in
6 years __o so....welll. with this stereo guitar , let's see
what happens! any others out there with stereo guitars, I promise i won't
talk about strings, BUT thanks for the insight!
james<jsd>..hey, and I'm interested in 'filters' or throwing of sounds
around.. and to hear something i havn't.. is not that just one of the
reasons we listening to ourselves, so as to better that which we are?