SF Bay area loopers (group looping?)

As opposed to lonesome looping, and related to the thought of getting as
many San Francisco Bay-area loopers together as they wish, I had the idea
of
setting up some instruments -- couple of guitars, keyboards, etc. -- in
some
place somewhere where everybody can jump in and add a riff or two to a
loop,
taking turns, thereby producing loops in the context of several
individuals'
creativity.  I thought that this, together with beer gushing and other
related drinking, would make up for some novel time.

But it was just a thought.  Who would think this could be accomplished?