RE: Looping Laurie Anderson

I think this relates to what Jim Poppen said today about male masturbatory
tendencies.  Women tend to seek mutual satisfaction rather than their own,
i.e., "You don't share your feelings," "But honey, we don't talk," etc.  I
would predict that women will get into looping only in the context of a
group, where their looping interacts somehow with others.

Come to think of it, I will post another thought separately.