Re: MRC

In a message dated 10/29/99 8:55:49 PM, murkie@panther.middlebury.edu
writes:

>got one but haven't figured out how i want to incorporate it into my
>set-up
>(or if i even need to!).  how'd you use it?

- um lessee... we are talkking the Lexicon MRC desktop controller... nice
thingie. I had the keypad sending program changes... punch inna number &
enter... you could set this up to task multiple channels etc... problem
was I
hate remembering numbers so i always had a list of what programs were
doing
what... then that was heard to read onstage etc. got sos I would use a
basic
five or six programs... kinda like driving a semi to the grocery store.
just
take the bug; ya know?
      then the slider things could you know; do the usual continuous
controller business ie: increase effects mix, um... chorous depth, leslie
speed... umm.. you name it. targeting multiple expression inputs with
positive-negative values is always fun too... as in increase reverb time
while decreasing the mix... shite like that.