Learning to read.

Hey sarcasm boy,

> Before aone else errs in their opinion of when the "little ladies"
> will finally get into looping, you might want to pick up a book or
> learn how to read.

I'm pretty sure most of us know that woman, can, will, and do loop.
That wasn't the point.  The point is, I don't think that there is a
single woman on this list.  I find that bothersome.  It seems
unnatural.  There were females on this list at one time, why did they
leave?  Are we creating a hostile environment towards women?  Are we a
bunch of boring tech geeks?

Mark