RE: Learning to read.

I have to agree 200%.  I will acknowledge my guilt now, before someone
points their finger at me.  As Kim says, let's stick to looping.  Come to
think of it, it's very embarrassing that a lot of search engines, which
index LD, have all these links, and these things show up in the LD search
pages.  Overall, it makes sense to think three times before posting
anything
to Loopers' Delight.