Fear Of Technology

Hi, all...
        I have a question for everyone. How many here have had to get over
(or are
currently trying to get over) a fear of technology? By this I mean not
wanting to move on with technology (i.e. computer recording or editing--or
even something as simple as a slight gear upgrade from pedals to rack
gear).
        An example of my own is a reluctance to start working with computer
recording and editing software. I've just got up the guts to dive into the
digital recording world of a Rolqand VS880EX, and it's great. It's taken a
while to work through that learning curve, but it's been worth work and
drudgery of that Roland manual. However, I am very reluctant to start work
with a computer editing and recording program. Even though I would love it
for it's editing and looping possiblitlies--it just seems that I would
somehow be shortchanging my music or watering down the work process that
I've become accustomed to. I know that this is just something to get over,
but I am very curious to hear other folks' experiences with this.
Thanks,
Jeff
This is not here--
And now is almost over...