Re: music

I love that site by the way. It's surprising that most of the people who
contribute to the mailing list haven't posted bio's. I keep trying to look
people up there after reading e-mails. It's an excellent way to introduce
ourselves. Thank you.

I simply put our mp3 page link in the website region, since we don't have
the skills to create our own website. What you're speaking of sounds
really
cool though.