Re: Lexicon MPX R1

The MPX R1....if that is the pedal they sell "with" the Lexicon G2, I
don't
really like the switches.  I was tapping a tempo (trying it out in a music
store) and it was louder than my guitar was!  I loop acoustic percussion
instruments as well as guitar, and it would definately bleed through a
microphone.  Also, the "throw" of the switches is so far (high) that I
found
it difficult to tell if they were actually being activated.
john painter