Re: Bunglemania

Adam Levin wrote...
> ...  Not only did I enjoy their music, but I felt that something
was right for once in the world by seeing the place packed with
18-20-somethings totally engrossed in Bungle's non-mainstream
little-if-any-radio-airplay show.

Come to think of it, I felt exactly the same way. It was exhilarating
to see so many happy young people and realize how radical the music
was. The in between set music at the show I saw was very cheesy lounge
versions with a gen-x slacker parody doing the worst hits from all
popular genres. Lots of people in the audience singing along. Anyone
know who this was?

Best Regards,
Miko Biffle, mbiffle@svg.com
"Running scared from all the usual distractions..."