Re: Problem or not? (EDP)

if you turn midi off on the master, or change the type of midi command, it
won't be sending midi to the slave anymore. So the slave won't change! They
both have to be set the same. Kind of like hanging up your telephone, then
wondering why your friend can't hear you talking anymore. :-)

Just go to the slave and change it manually if you really need to set them
this way on the fly. Usually you would just set this to something and leave
it that way.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |