From: Kim Flint [mailto:kflint@annihilist.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 1999 12:07 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Echoplex reverse for fun and profit, was Re: EH 16 Bob s page

At 4:36 PM -0800 11/24/99, Clifford@BienAppraisers wrote:
>   I would love to see  reverse in EDP easier to access,

ah, it is easy to access on the echoplex! The Insert button is really more
of a multi-purpose button. It can be set to do other stuff besides Insert,
like Reverse! You set it's function with the "InsertMode" parameter. With
it set to Reverse, you have instant reverse access by tapping the Insert
button!

Here are some fun reverse tricks on the echoplex: