RE: OT: begin of millenium.

Does it matter if there was a year zero?

What is the origin that we are supposed to celebrate the fact that it
has been 2000 years since?  That is probably arbitrary enough to make
whether or not that happened in year 1 or year 0 a moot point.

Whatever the beginning of our current calendar was, I think the big news
is that we'll be flipping over 3 digits all at once.  I still like to
watch the odometer in my car roll over at the major milestones.

It's like watching for the wink of the LED on my EDP telling me that's
where the loop started :)

 - Floyd