what the Microsynth sounds like...

It's kind of like having a distortion pedal, an octave/suboctave pedal, an
attack delay effect, and an 'auto wah' effect all mixed together with some
xtra eq controls and not very good sustain on stringed instruments. (It
kind
of stops suddenly.)

The Electric Friends have 2 mp3's that use the MicroSynth that you can
hear
at:

www.mp3.com/electricfriends

"Wow" uses a ton of microsynth with live and improvised drum machines.

"Angel Scabs" (an NIN joke song) uses one on both the piano and drum
machine.

Mr. Tough