Re: EDP guts questions

Bill,
AFAIK, there is no service manual (I asked this
question of Gibson & Kim many months ago).  You can
get a schematic only.

When I have worked on my Echoplexii, Kim has always
answered my questions with 24/7 tech support for free
;-)

He's a mean, grumpy old man ;-), but seems to like to
talk about the design and function of the EDP (if you
ask him nicely, and promise to keep your baseball out
of his yard).

bret