Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #490

I noticed that the Zoom 2100 is not in the current Musician's Friend
catalog, but it WAS on the "closeouts" page on the OTHER Christmas catalog
that arrived two weeks ago.  Yipes!  I don't anticipate being able to get
the second one I wanted to get, especially at their price of $99!  I don't
think anyone on this list who bought one has a complaint, either.

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html

Ppaulpadam@aol.com opined: