Re: Vortex sounds "bottled" /phase/oops

>>> <jpw77@together.net> 12/06 10:38 AM >>>
> I take it all back-realised I've never put my Vortex in bypass, so
I did and got the same thing. So it's the unit itself putting the dry
signal out of phase. Why, I don't know. Could be delaying the signal
slightly.

Make sure the mix setting on the Vortex is 100 wet. Many of the
Vortex supposedly 100% wet setting include at least some undelayed
signal which WILL result in some sort of phasing interaction... this
might be good or bad depending on what you're really after. Vortex for
the most part likes to be serially patched instead of parallel
patched... although I did both with two vortexes. I usually made
specific patches designed for parallel use when using aux buss
applications and stuck to them.

-Miko