Advice Needed on CD Burners

thank you for all your guidance on buying the best CD burner / software
program. your input was succesfully helpful. my current question would
require a click from you to the sonic foundry's site. please crirueqe
this
CD Factory package for better or worse. i found a registard used version
of
this combo plus a current version of Acid Pro 2. for the grand total of
475.
it seems a great find. please let me know what you think. thank you in
advance for your time.

http://www.sonicfoundry.com/PRODUCTS/ShowProduct.asp?PID=19

peace
jimmy george