Re: DL4 Review

Wow! I didn't even know that I had wrath!

You're absolutely right, John, if a 2.5 second loop will do ya (and I for
one love using the Sweep Echo for something like that), that's a way to
keep a true stereo loop. If you've got the feedback set high enough, you
shouldn't get any appreciable decay. Personally, I prefer the alternate
bypass mode, anyway, since it doesn't cut off my delay tails.

George