Re: Foot Controllers

I don't have the Ground Control, but believe it DOES send continuous
controllers. I swear I helped a friend set his up to do this about a
year or so ago. Take a deep breath and look through the manual for
expression pedal information. This area will help you get it set up
and running.

That said, I still LOVE my PMC-10!

-Miko

>>> Luis Angulo <L.Angulo@t-online.de> 12/28 3:39 AM >>>
Hi there,
I just got the Ground Control FC to find out that this thing doesn*t
even
send Continuous Controllers. Why is this thing advertised as a foot
controller? Definetly the PMC 10 is the most complete FC is just too
bad
that it isn*t road worthy and so fragile! Does anybody have any
information
on the new Yamaha MFC 10 Foot Controller? Still looking for a good FC
any
info. is welcomed.
Thanks!