Re: my 2000

Hi, all...

A great idea! I started yesterday (of course). The 10 second limit is tough
to nail, but giving myself a 2 second grace area has loosened that up a
bit. I'm very excited about the idea. It seems so simple, yet so
overwhelming! I love it. I would suggest that everyone doing this possibly
keep in touch so that we can trade our finished projects at the end of the
year. If you are interested in this, please email me privately--and let's
plan on doing that!

Sincerely,
Jeff McLeod

>Michael Peters wrote:

>> His personal goal for 2000 is to create and record 10 seconds of music
>> every day. Just like a diary entry, but very short. 10 seconds each day
>sum
>> up to 3650 seconds, or about 1 hour of music at the end of the year,
>> consisting of 365 small bits.

This is not here--
And now is almost over...
http://members.xoom.com/Gezoleen/