Re: DL4 Stereo Looping Question/Answer

> >Not possible. The Looper asigns all available memory to mono for longer
loop
> >time. Stereo would mean 1/2 the time

It would be nice to see this as an *option -- at 1/2 speed you'd get 14 or
so seconds of stereo looping.  I could live with that.

Greg

* with all the "options" this group has come up with, I'm sure we'd quickly
turn the low $200 device into a $500 pedal in no time.... but then again,
it'd be worth it.....